09 Apr Air and Rescue Technician — Full- and Part-time
Posted at 14:06h in Career Opportunities
Duties and Responsibilities
- Perform routine inspections and maintenance of breathing air regulators and reducers and high and low pressure breathing air manifolds.
- Responsible for the maintenance of field air packs, air cascades, air trailers, and air compressors, with additional responsibilities in the field inspecting, installing and refilling air cascades.
- Complete all documentation and data entry associated with inspection and repair in a timely and accurate manner and obtains signature from customer so that proper invoicing and documentation can be provided to customer as required. This includes all inspection and repair documents, job cost billable expenses and time sheets.
- Learn to conduct detailed visual inspections and system functional tests of various systems and equipment for the purpose of reporting any deficiencies and corrective action recommendations to customer. Learn to assess the repair(s) needed and to quote the customer price and delivery for repair or replacement.
- Be proficient in Confined Space Rescue operations
- Assist others in facility including stocking shelves with clean, tested and ready to use equipment and pulling, staging and loading customer orders onto trucks for delivery.
- Perform basic maintenance and care of assigned vehicle and/or trailer.
- Travel to customer’s sites and be available for travel for short and long-term out-of-town projects, as needed.
- Be available to work 12 hour shifts (days/nights), if needed.
To apply, contact Williston Fire and Safety at firstname.lastname@example.org.